The Say Love Production, featuring film, music, dance, spoken word and theater performances will take place on Friday and Saturday, January 29th and 30th at 8PM. Tickets are $10/$5 for students. Purchase online or at the door.
200 W. Marshall St.
What is Say Love?
Say Love is a project that celebrates the triumphs and struggles of the LGBT community. This month-long event, exhibition and public-arts project is about inclusion and showcases regional and nationally known visual and performing artists. This event partners with community organizations, non-profits and businesses to bring awareness to our under-represented GLBT community. This event is intended to not only express ourselves through art, but to inform all demographics across the board of the passions, struggles and triumphs we face.
Featuring Works by:
Jesse Finley Reed
Photographs from the Love and Hate: Public Arts Campaign will be featured at Gallery5 throughout January with a complimentary video project on GayRVA.com. This all-inclusive concept installation is created to challenge our viewers about the misconceptions of our sexual minorities and help them gain a perspective on our human similarities.
- Brian Burns returns with new book detailing RVA’s history of income inequality, homosexuality and Maymont owner’s use of convict labor
- Proud lesbian, cult survivor and nurse – Chelsea Savage looks to capture Virginia House seat
- Alabama one step closer to matching Virginia with anti-LGBTQ adoption legislation
- GAYCATION returns with ‘United We Stand’ special focusing on LGBTQ life in Trump’s America
- Virginia trans teen is youngest of Time Magazine’s ‘Most Influential People’ for 2017