The Say Love Production, featuring film, music, dance, spoken word and theater performances will take place on Friday and Saturday, January 29th and 30th at 8PM. Tickets are $10/$5 for students. Purchase online or at the door.
200 W. Marshall St.
What is Say Love?
Say Love is a project that celebrates the triumphs and struggles of the LGBT community. This month-long event, exhibition and public-arts project is about inclusion and showcases regional and nationally known visual and performing artists. This event partners with community organizations, non-profits and businesses to bring awareness to our under-represented GLBT community. This event is intended to not only express ourselves through art, but to inform all demographics across the board of the passions, struggles and triumphs we face.
Featuring Works by:
Jesse Finley Reed
Photographs from the Love and Hate: Public Arts Campaign will be featured at Gallery5 throughout January with a complimentary video project on GayRVA.com. This all-inclusive concept installation is created to challenge our viewers about the misconceptions of our sexual minorities and help them gain a perspective on our human similarities.
- Split comedy EP recording is last stop before local comic undergoes bottom surgery
- Orlando City Soccer Club dedicates stadium seating section to Pulse nightclub victims
- ‘After Orlando’ unites theatre companies around the country (and here in RVA) to honor lives lost in the nation’s largest mass shooting
- FKA Twigs hosted a free dance class in Baltimore and made a documentary of it
- Bullied teen’s attempted suicide spurred canceled GSA event at VA Beach high school