Party hardy this year with To The Bottom & Back and GayRVA.com. We’re providing free shuttle transportation during PrideFest on Saturday, September 24. With over a dozen sponsoring venues, that means pride parties across Richmond.
Pride Bus Hotline
Call 804-212-7935 the night of PrideFest for route status.
1 p.m. to 7 p.m. To & From PrideFest To/From Shockoe & Carytown
Rainbow Route Sponsors & Special Events
Pride is everywhere in Richmond. Feeling a crazy dance party into the night – or just lounging with a glass of wine? We have you covered this year. Check venues for hours of operation.
|Babes of Carytown
After Pride Cookout & Dance Party Until 2 a.m. $5, 21+
‘Code 54 Pride Party DJ Elbert Until 2 a.m., No cover, 21+
DJ Mixie & Sister Goldenhaze at 10:30 p.m. No cover, 21+
|Capital Ale House
Pat McGee with Deep River in the Downtown Music Hall at 9 p.m., $20 advance, $25 door, 21+
Live DJ at 10 p.m. with great specials and no cover, 21+
Richmond’s hottest weekly urban nightlife party celebrates Pride in style until 3 a.m. $10, 18+
$3 rail drinks until 2 a.m. with Joe Tanning performing. 21+
The Empress Celebrates “Pride on the Patio” with Dinner, Desserts & Drinks until 12 a.m. $4 Pink Prosecco / $3 Fruity Cock-tail Shooters / 15% off Dinner Including Pride inspired dishes such as Clam Chowder / Empress Tossed Salad / Rainbow Trout / Flaming Bananas Foster / Lady Finger Sandwich Cookies. ALSO… Enjoy 10% off Sunday Brunch (10am-5pm) – Put a Little PRIDE in your Walk of Shame!!! No cover, 18+, 21 to drink.
Enjoy $5 Cherry & Strawberry Cosmo’s & $3 Bud Light Drafts until 2 a.m., 21+
It’s Raining Men Pride After Party with sexy swimwear contest starting at 10 p.m. $5 before 11 p.m. $10 after. 18+
|Golden Eagle Energy Drink
Stay hyped with an steady supply of Golden Eagle Energy Drink on the Rainbow Route Bus while supplies last.
Platinum Dance Party: Pride Edition featuring the hottest from the 80s, 90s, and today until 2 a.m. No cover, 18+
|Nacho Mama’s Carytown
$3 House Frozen Margaritas, Bottle Beers & Shooters until 10 p.m., No cover, 21+
“Design Your Own Bubbly Flight” for Pride Night. Pick any three of our by-the-glass sparkling wines and we’ll make a custom flight for only $12! From French Champagne to Spanish Cava, Italian Prosecco to German Sekt, we have dry, sweet & everything in between. Even more reason to celebrate! 21+
To The Bottom And Back (2BNB) normally operates buses on a continuous loop throughout the major arteries in the city from 6pm to 3am, Thursday-Saturday. 2BNB bridges the gap between the Fan district and the East End/Downtown, an area approximately 5 miles long, and aims to fill the void that existing public transportation creates. They will stop anywhere along the route for a pick up or drop off.
- Reduce the quantity of drinking and driving incidents and create safer streets for pedestrians and motorists alike and create awareness through education to the dangers of drinking and driving.
- Provide free transportation relief of the poor, the distressed or underprivileged in conjunction with other charitable organizations.
- Through transportation, encourage a more eco-friendly way to move about Richmond and other cities.
- Provide a transportation catalyst for the people to enjoy the sights, culture and entertainment Richmond, or other cities, has to offer.
Shuttle transportation on the Pride Bus is provided completely free of charge through generous support of 2BNB, our sponsors, and GayRVA to reduce drunk driving the night of PrideFest. 2BNB accepts tips on the bus to support its mission. You can also pledge by clicking here.
- National LGBTQ campaign group backs transgender candidate in race against author of Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- Diversity Richmond addresses Chesterfield Police community meeting
- Plunge into the depths of high school female relationships in TheatreLAB’s production of ‘Dry Land’
- Brian Burns returns with new book detailing RVA’s history of income inequality, homosexuality and Maymont owner’s use of convict labor
- Proud lesbian, cult survivor and nurse – Chelsea Savage looks to capture Virginia House seat