Virginia Pride 2016 is looking for volunteers!
Join us in making PrideFest 2016 a success! PrideFest exists to connect the LGBT community across the Tri-cities and Central Virginia and is an event produced by VA Pride. PrideFest is 100% run by volunteers and is only possible when our community members join us to make the day a success.
Virginia Pridefest happens Saturday, 9/24, at Browns Island. Below are a list of volunteer opportunities. Click on the linked words for more info but a brief description is also available below.
There will be three different teams: Beer truck, wine table and mixed drinks table. When you arrive on site, we will divide you up into three teams.
YouthPride is the area of our PrideFest that’s geared toward families and kids of all ages. This year’s YouthPride is bigger than ever. We’ll need site support, which means helping our YouthPride lead by making sure vendors and entertainers have what they need and generally being helpful.
While we are all different, there are parts of our identities, our shared experiences, that make us all the same.September 21, 2016
- Richmond’s after-Pride 2016 party list, September 20, 2016
- Gov. McAuliffe on Virginia PrideFest: “Thank you for all you do to strengthen the Commonwealth”, September 19, 2016
- Mary Lambert to headline VA Pridefest 2016 as main stage lineup announced, September 15, 2016
- Prev Local breweries team up with VA Pride and OutRVA for Pride beer
- Next Ashland Summer Theatre Festival aims to update classics with a family audience in mind
- Back to top
- Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine makes unannounced stop at Orlando Pulse memorial
- Firehouse Theatre’s ‘UBU 84′ challenges audiences, enlarges brains
- Virginia Pridefest 2016 broke records, offered perfect chance to celebrate being LGBTQ in RVA
- Gov. McAuliffe drops video promoting Commonwealths LGBT Tourism Campaign #LoveVA
- Theatre VCU’s ‘A Trip to Bountiful’ is a bounty of delights