Richmond Business Alliance offers knowledge, networking, and cheer at “Holidays At The Hipp!” Wednesday Night
The Richmond Business Alliance is holding their first holiday party Wednesday night and everyone is invited!
It’s been a great year for the RBA, Richmond’s LGBTQ chamber of commerce, and they want to give everyone the chance to celebrate.
“2014 has brought us a lot to celebrate,” said RBA President Bary Hausrath, ”from our 501(c)(6) tax status determination and affiliation as the local affiliated chamber of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, to recent gains on marriage equality and the hugely successful OutRVA campaign.”
Piano player, singer and songwriter Karen Welthy providing the musical entertainment, and Southern-inspired hors d’ouevres will help fill you up as the event kicks off.
Wednesday night’s event also includes food and one drink ticket with each admission ticket.
Hausrath said the RBA will also unveil it’s 2015 event calendar, with ”lunch and learn” events and social/networking opportunities throughout the year.
Advance registration at $25 (for members and up to one guest) per person buys you appetizers and one drink ticket.
Non-members at $35 per person. We will have door prizes. Guests and significant others are welcome.
Space is limited, though, so register soon. See you all there!
Chances to Win!
- 60 minute massage session with Tim Williams, courtesy of Tim Williams
- Lunch for the winner and up to 5 guests at Mekong with Pat McAleer (“No speech, no presentation, just hang out and have fun”), courtesy of Kasch, Levitch, McAleer & Associates
- Early Bird Biscuit Company and Blanchard’s Coffee gift basket, courtesy of BaryLaw (est. value $80)
- A holiday gift basket, courtesy of Mongrel (est. value $100)
- Basket with a dozen cupcakes, a gift certificate redeemable for a 2-layer 10” cake, some dark chocolate and white chocolate chip cookies, courtesy of Frank’s Hummingbird Bakery
- Gift set including a bag of Pecan Jacks Amaretto Chocolate Pecans and a Bottle of Barefoot Wine, courtesy of iHeartMedia and Q94
- 4 x $5 gift certificates to Carytown Teas, courtesy of Carytown Teas
- 4 x $5 visa gift cards, courtesy of State Farm agent Myra Howard
- Holiday-themed State Farm gift basket, courtesy of State Farm agent Myra Howard
- Wine gift bag, courtesy of Wanda Fears
- $50 Gift Card to Juleps, courtesy of iHeartMedia and Q94.
Share and Win
- Tickets for 4 to the Dominion Lightfest at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, courtesy of SunTrust
In celebration of Pride month, Virginia Pride and the Richmond Business Alliance will kick off a party and fundraiser next week at local wine bar, C’est Le Vin. The RBA is making their third Thursday social a fundraiser for the upcoming Pride Festival on Brown’s Island which will commence on Saturday, Sept. 24. There will [...]September 6, 2016
- Richmond Business Alliance involved in three events in February, February 16, 2016
- RBA’s first networking event of 2016 happens Thursday 1/21 at Kanoa, January 20, 2016
- 4th Annual LGBT Richmond Meetup Holiday Party at Bistro 27 happens tonight!, December 18, 2015
- Prev First same-sex couples marry in Scotland as new marriage law takes effect
- Next Richmond’s LGBTQ Community responds with “We are all born to love” billboard
- Back to top
- ‘Perfect Arrangement’ at RTP dramatizes the 1950s lavender scare with important results
- VCU LGBTQ History Month: Panel to speak on VCU’s famed 1974 Gay Alliance of Students lawsuit
- ‘ISIS: A Love Story’ turns the worlds most nefarious terrorist organization into a queer Romeo & Juliet
- HRC and national pediatric organizations team up for new guide on raising transgender kids
- Live performance of ‘Phantom’ at the Byrd Theatre aims to highlight the famed movie palace’s original elegance