OpEd: Virginia Hate Group Leaders Explode Over 4th Circuit Ruling
Here in Virginia, anti-gay hate groups and their out of state allies are beside themselves over the 4th Circuits 100% correct ruling that the Marshall Newman Amendment violates the United States Constitution.
Victoria Cobb of The Family Foundation (“TFF”) – an organization which was one of the architects of the Marshall-Newman Amendment which pushed for its passage with lie filled propaganda – is acting as if someone took a huge dump in her Cheerios.
Worse yet, she is disingenuously whining about caring about children who need a “mom and dad” even though once children exit from their mothers’ womb, TFF’s fetus worship stops and children are basically kicked to the curb except in the context on using children as a weapon to fight gay rights.
TFF spends lots of money, but very little goes to feeding the hungry, clothing the naked or sheltering the homeless.
One might even describe Ms. Cobb as Virginia’s number one modern day Pharisee.
Michael Hamar is an out gay attorney in a committed relationship; formerly married and father of three wonderful children; sometime activist and political/news junkie; survived coming out in mid-life and hope to share my experiences and reflections with others. Follow him at Michael In Norfolk.
“[Tillerson] must have the courage to stop the promotion of this anti-family, anti-life agenda,”December 19, 2016
- Prev VA Pilot and Times-Dispatch Celebrate Striking of Same-sex Marriage Ban on Editorial Pages
- Next Second-Parent Adoption: Two Dads and a Lot of Love
- Back to top
- UPDATED: Official White House website scrubbed of LGBTQ content
- Suffolk Police Department Appoints Two LGBTQ Community Liaison Officers
- Gallup poll: Record number of Americans identify as LGBTQ
- BREAKING: Bill to allow a “person” to deny services for same-sex weddings passes Virginia House subcommittee
- BREAKING: Bill to add LGBTQ protections to Virginia’s Human Rights Act killed in House subcommittee