The February Playlist
“My chain hits my chest, when I’m banging on the radio!” You’re going to love my February exercise music playlist with new music from your favorite gal pals Kelly Clarkson, M.I.A., Nicki Minaj, and a rare single from Cassie (remember her awful lip sync performance on TRL?). There’s no doubt that people respond to music during exercise and my exercise playlist is guaranteed to get you to add the extra weight, increase the incline, and get your blood pumping even more!
In addition to my exercise music playlist, I wanted to include a consumer “ProTip.” If you’re prone to sweating heavily, specifically around the ears, you know how frustrating it is getting moisture in your earbuds and being forced to adjust and remove your earbuds. And iPod earbuds are the worst! If you’re in the market for new earbuds, I recommend, at the low end level, a JVC/Phillips style sport clip that cuts the worrying out from adjusting and removing (available at BestBuy for $19.99). If you’re a hardcore gym rat and don’t mind investing more dollar bills, check out Sennheiser’s Adidas Earfit Sound Isolating earbuds. These in-ear headphones feature a completely sweat-proof and waterproof design with an earfit system for a secure fit when you jog, bike, or ski (available at BestBuy for $69.99).
Without further ado, download the February playlist and let the music play!
- Adele – Rumor Has It (Tomahawk Remix)
- Adiran Lux – Fire (featuring Lune)
- Cassie – King Of Hearts
- Chris Brown – Turn Up The Music
- Darin – Nobody Knows
- Emeli Sandé – Next to Me
- Ferry Corsten – Ain’t No Stoppin’
- Katy B – Witches Brew
- Katy Perry – Part Of Me
- Kelly Clarkson – Stronger
- Love Generation – Love Generation
- M.I.A. – Bad Girls
- Madonna – Give Me All Your Luvin (LMFAO Remix)
- Nero – Must Be The Feeling
- Nicki Minaj – Starships
- Rihanna – Birthday Cake
- RuPaul – Glamazon
- Samsaya – Breaking Bad
- Sugababes – Denial
- Taryn Manning – Turn It Up!
- Tooji – Stay
Jason Yu is Partner and Director of Marketing for The Hardwicke Group in Richmond, VA. His company specializes in new media, PR and influence with an emphasis on digital marketing strategy and reputation management. Jason enjoys keeping active by biking, running and working out on a daily basis. Jason has ran in over twenty running races including the Marine Corps Marathon, Tough Mudder, Richmond Marathon, and Xterra races. Interesting facts about Jason is that he is a music fanatic, in search fro the best macaroni and cheese, and aspiring “mixologist.”
“You are mine” is about “one teenager dreaming about another, even though they’ll never be together.”December 16, 2015
- ‘Perfect Arrangement’ at RTP dramatizes the 1950s lavender scare with important results
- VCU LGBTQ History Month: Panel to speak on VCU’s famed 1974 Gay Alliance of Students lawsuit
- ‘ISIS: A Love Story’ turns the worlds most nefarious terrorist organization into a queer Romeo & Juliet
- HRC and national pediatric organizations team up for new guide on raising transgender kids
- Live performance of ‘Phantom’ at the Byrd Theatre aims to highlight the famed movie palace’s original elegance