Michael Hamar – Fathers Day Reflections
Photo of George Hamar via Michael in Norfolk.
This piece originally ran June 16, 2013 and can be found at Hamar’s Blog here
“We don’t know what we would have done/what we would do without you both. We love you so much and Kyleah and Mia are so lucky to have you both in their lives.”
Michael Hamar is an out gay attorney in a committed relationship; formerly married and father of three wonderful children; sometime activist and political/news junkie; survived coming out in mid-life and hope to share my experiences and reflections with others. Follow him at Michael In Norfolk.
FORT WORTH, Texas — A judge in Texas has denied a same-sex couple’s petition to adopt their month-old twin boys. Jason Hannah, 36, and Joe Riggs, 33, are the proud fathers of twins Lucas and Ethan, who were born of the same surrogate mother. Each biologically fathered one of the twins, and the boys — who are [...]June 18, 2014
- Prev Busch Gardens Gay Days Was Amazing
- Next Louisa Transgender Man Wins Court Case in Name Change Battle
- Back to top
- Diversity Richmond President honored along with mayor elect Stoney at TD event
- Split comedy EP recording is last stop before local comic undergoes bottom surgery
- Orlando City Soccer Club dedicates stadium seating section to Pulse nightclub victims
- ‘After Orlando’ unites theatre companies around the country (and here in RVA) to honor lives lost in the nation’s largest mass shooting
- FKA Twigs hosted a free dance class in Baltimore and made a documentary of it