Eating Out: Chicken Fiesta
After dropping off my girl’s Jeep at the dealership for a good ‘ol oil change one evening, a quick Yelp search directed me to a nearby restaurant with a cult-like following. It was only a mile away, a place called Chicken Fiesta, and I was sold.
I adore good food; the restaurants that serve it, the energy around it (even the hoopla), and telling others about it. When I'm not grubbing down on a great meal or writing, I'm mixing aromatherapy oils, letting Jillian Michaels kick my ass, and discovering new indie music that eventually goes mainstream (sigh).
A ‘Simpsons’ episode becomes mythic legend in a post apocalyptic world in TheatreLAB’s ‘Mr.Burns: A Post-Electric Play’
“Mr.Burns in a lot of ways is about our need as humans to share stories.”July 13, 2016
- Prev Movie Reviews: After Earth & Frances Ha
- Next Rumors Boutique’s 6th Birthday Bash in Photos
- Back to top
- RVA LGBTQ Black History Month Honoree: Zakia McKensey
- Richmond-area freshmen Congressman Don McEachin joins House LGBT Equality Caucus
- Washington State Supreme Court sides with same-sex couple who was refused service by Christian florist
- VA House moves anti same-sex marriage bill one step closer to passage
- RTP’s ‘Choir Boy’ highlights intersectionality set to a powerful Gospel groove