Cosmic Q: Readings for 12/3-12/9 P.1
Cosmic Q is a new twice weekly horoscope column written by the mysterious Cosmic Q. We’ll post 1 half on Tuesday and 1 half on Thursdays. Please check back with us for your updates and remember these readings do not replace full tarot readings. (check out the rest of this weeks readings here!)
Cosmic Q: December 3 – December 9, 2012
With Sun in opposition with Jupiter & Moon square with Uranus – be mindful of not overdoing things, moderation is key & be aware of your excesses. There is also great inclination towards a period of erratic emotions and instability this week but there is also a great opportunity for insight.
Aries (March 21—April 19) Your tarot card for the week is the Queen of Cups. The surrounding energy for you remains positive, with suggestions of increasing emotional awareness. Queen of cups can give you the confidence you’ll need to take risks in love and life such as being brave enough to approach that cutie you caught exchanging glances with you before you post on CL missed connections.
Taurus (April 20—May 20) Your tarot card for the week is the Ten of Swords. Things might seem bad this week and you might find yourself struggling deep in thought – like whatever, bitches, I give up – but know that things will get better. Opportunities for self-expression and freedom will arise. This could be your chance for renewal in certain aspects of your life.
Gemini (May 21—June 20) Geminis tend to be indecisive and very personable individuals. Your tarot card for the week is the Knight of Pentacles: be prepared for upcoming critique and demands from your boss, partner, or current lover – there could be some sort of confrontational event this week that you’ll need to face, whether you like it or not.
Cancer (June 21—July 22) Your tarot card for the week is The Tower. Cancers are emotional creatures by cosmic nature, and this could be an emotional, if not filled with drama and more drama, week. There might be big changes in your plans. There might be disappointment and frustration and you might be inclined to be a big diva about it, but be conscious that it is not the end of the world. Date didn’t go as planned? Whatever, it’s probably for the better.
Leo (July 23—August 22) Lucky Leo! Your tarot card for the week is the Six of Wands. This is a hopeful and fabulous card to get and it is a great indicator that a certain victory may be approaching your way. Careful of being too prideful, as vanity and pride could be a big turn-off.
Virgo (August 23—September 22) Your tarot card for this week is The Chariot. As a Virgo, you give special consideration to details that others might overlook. Your wittiness may be associated with the upcoming triumph in store for you this week. This might be something or someone you’ve been wanting for awhile and this blessed card will indeed bring good news.
When Q was little q, he was always looking up at the stars. Intro to Astronomy was too uninteresting, too boring, and quite frankly -- he didn't give a shit about it during college. What he was interested in was what his science peers thought was bullshit. So he said, "Whatever, they don't know" and packed his bags for Richmond to write for GAYRVA.com. He's gay, he's fabulous, but more importantly, he's good at what he does, so enjoy the column and have fun. weekly readings should not replace in-depth personal tarot readings.
“We know more than ever before about what transgender children need to grow up safe and healthy, and a large part of that is being accepted”September 29, 2016
- Live performance of ‘Phantom’ at the Byrd Theatre aims to highlight the famed movie palace’s original elegance,
- James Franco is starring in a movie about Virginia’s darkest gay porn secret, September 28, 2016
- After Virginia Blood Services donation controversy, RVA transman donates blood with Red Cross,
- Prev “I believe that he intended to kill me.” – Victim of Thanksgiving Beating Speaks Out
- Next “Gender Identity Disorder” Removed of the APA manual
- Back to top
- HRC and national pediatric organizations team up for new guide on raising transgender kids
- Live performance of ‘Phantom’ at the Byrd Theatre aims to highlight the famed movie palace’s original elegance
- James Franco is starring in a movie about Virginia’s darkest gay porn secret
- After Virginia Blood Services donation controversy, RVA transman donates blood with Red Cross
- CAT Theatre announces open auditions for ‘Wishing Well’ by Jon Klein