Cosmic Q: December 17 P.1
Cosmic Q: December 17 – December 23 2012
Aries (March 21—April 19) Your card for the week is the 7 of Pentacles. This card asks you to look into your material situation and check up with your finances. Issues you are dealing with might be due to not really knowing yourself. Who are you? This week you’ll probably find yourself trying to figure out what you really want out of life.
Taurus (April 20—May 20) Taurus, your card for the week is The Moon. This card is all about giving and receiving mixed signals. Perhaps you will encounter some event that will cause you to play it “straight” this week? Or maybe the hot co-worker that is hitting on you was just being friendly and you got your hopes up. The Moon suggests a confusing time for you, but the moon also symbolizes possibilities – anything is possible.
Gemini (May 21—June 20) Your card for the week is the 9 of Cups. This card depicts a man sitting on a bench with his arms crossed. There are 9 cups behind him that resembles trophies. Like Barbara Eden in “I Dream of Jeannie,” this card suggests wishes fulfilled. Gemini personalities are known to be dual-natured and complex. This card is also complex. On one hand, it suggests you to be careful of what you wish for, or you may just get it.
Cancer (June 21—July 22) Cancer, your card for the week is the 5 of Wands. This card shows five boys fighting each other. Maybe they really mean it? On a closer look, it looks like they’re just being boys. Be prepared for some fierce competition this week – whether it is for that job promotion or for your lover’s heart – but remember, your current dramas are insubstantial in the long run. Have some fun.
Leo (July 23—August 22) Hey, Leo! Your card for the week is the 2 of Cups, which symbolizes forming bonds and – do I hear wedding bells? Maybe this is the week you’ll get proposed to or do the proposing or realizing that you’re falling in love with that guy you’ve met off Grindr. Whatever this week may bring, this is a great card for your relationships. If you’re not currently in a relationship, this could be the week you find out your soul mate isn’t too far out there.
Virgo (August 23—September 22) Your card for the week is The Magician! The Magician holds the answers to the Universe and channels it to the physical plane. He is worldly and wise. This week, you will also channel that creative energy and harness it to manifest your desires. If this card could speak, it would say, “Stop planning and start DOING.” Make it happen this week, Virgo, and don’t stop until it does.
This is no I Love Lucy. Maybe Ethel Loves Lucy.September 30, 2016
- VCU LGBTQ History Month: Panel to speak on VCU’s famed 1974 Gay Alliance of Students lawsuit,
- ‘ISIS: A Love Story’ turns the worlds most nefarious terrorist organization into a queer Romeo & Juliet, September 29, 2016
- HRC and national pediatric organizations team up for new guide on raising transgender kids,
- Prev FRC’s Tony Perkins Defends Anti-Gay Boy Scouts Policy
- Next SOTD: Any Winehouse – Me & Mr. Jones
- Back to top
- ‘Perfect Arrangement’ at RTP dramatizes the 1950s lavender scare with important results
- VCU LGBTQ History Month: Panel to speak on VCU’s famed 1974 Gay Alliance of Students lawsuit
- ‘ISIS: A Love Story’ turns the worlds most nefarious terrorist organization into a queer Romeo & Juliet
- HRC and national pediatric organizations team up for new guide on raising transgender kids
- Live performance of ‘Phantom’ at the Byrd Theatre aims to highlight the famed movie palace’s original elegance