Best of Missed Connections :: Week of 6/14
If you don’t check Craigslist’s missed connections, we’ve done the work for you to roundup some of the week’s highlights. If you’ve ever met a missed connection, we’d like to hear about it. E-mail us at email@example.com.
It’s time for nature’s mating call when all come out in full force to the James River. Be on the lookout for bears and beers on Texas Beach. Grrr…
You were a solid hairy guy sitting on the bank of the river, watching me climb through the water after I’d had a few beers and I kept falling over today around 3pm. Say hello if you see this.
Were you falling over because of the beers or the slippery rocks? Maybe a combo?
Cemeteries are great meeting places. See the potential at Hollywood?
we were on the same walking tour today. you dark hair, white tee, brown shorts. very handsome. hit me back if you see this.
Everyone’s dying to go there. Ba dum dum. Stop us now…seriously.
He was with his slightly pudgy friend…
We were leaving the AT&T store at the same time (probably both disappointed they had already ran out of iPhone 3GS), you were in your workout clothes getting into your IS Lexus, I was with my unshaven slightly pudgy friend. We made eye contact several times while walking the 20 feet to our parked cars. Let me know what type of car/color of car I was driving.
I’m sure your friend appreciates that.
Is Nick’s Market the new gay hot spot? We haven’t even been. One for w4w…
Your employer’s don’t know… I don’t think. But I know, and so does every other 40-something lady-seeking-lady who shops at Nick’s. You’ve got the funniest hair in the entire world, not quite a mullet, but an aspiring mullet… the kind of hair that’s on it’s way somewhere but isn’t there yet. And you seem totally comfortable with that; and that’s hot:)
A m4m @ Nick’s…
I (blue shirt, brown shorts, black cap) was walking down Broad Street toward Nick’s, you (grey zip-up sweater, jeans, brown t-shirt) crossed to my side of the street. We both went to Nick’s to get a sandwich.
I so wish I had the courage to just say “hi”. But alas, here we are…or at least I am…and hoping that you might find your way here too.
Or as a conspiracy theory, maybe Nick’s is planting missed connections to draw more clientele. He had the 6″ tuna on wheat.
Spa World, a Northern VA hot Korean spa, has come under fire for the second time in two years. In March 2013, the indoor spa located in Centreville, VA allegedly kicked out a trans-women from the female side of the facility. Now, the same business is being investigated for slave-like conditions of their employees. Details [...]July 10, 2014
- Eating Out: An Inconvenient Booth, November 6, 2013
- OpEd: To All the Other Like-minded RVA Hopeless Romantics, You’re Not Alone, September 20, 2013
- Eating Out: Peter Chang China Cafe, March 20, 2013
- Prev Best of Missed Connections :: Week of 6/7
- Next Stop by the Belvidere at Broad
- Back to top
- VCU Theatre grad working backstage on ‘Hamilton’ shares inside look at Tony-award winning production
- Tech firm to open new office with 700+ jobs in RVA instead of NC because of HB2
- RVA’s LGBTQ Halloween 2016 Party list
- ‘Boys for Pele’ set for 20th anniversary re-release, soothe your breakups all over again come mid-November
- Bootleg Shakespeare returns with ‘Julius Caesar’ unlike you’ve ever seen it before