Best of Missed Connections :: Week of 5/3
On Saturdays, we’re trying something new at GayRVA. If you don’t check Craigslist’s missed connections, we’ve done the work for you to round up some of the week’s highlights. If you’ve got a missed connection-related story, we’d like to hear. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Someone was spotted at the Firehouse Theater at Thursday’s performance of “The Great American Trail Park Musical.” Missed Connection aside, it’s one of the best plays we’ve seen in Richmond recently. Check it out. But looks like someone was checking out something besides the play…
We made eye contact a few times but not sure if it was because you were interested or just wondering why I was staring. If by chance you read this and you are intersted in hanging out or drinking one night, just shoot me an email and let me know what color my hat and t-shirt was so I know its you….
People always ask about what clothes. We can’t even remember what we wear from day-to-day…much less someone else’s outfit.
You really can be anywhere and potentially get a missed connection. Like the Golden Corral…
howdy – you were at golden corral tonight (west end) w/ a large group, i assume your family, sitting near the salad section. you kept looking at me and placed yourself w/in my eyeshot several times. describe what i look like and maybe we can meet for coffee – thanks ;-)
Why just coffee? Don’t be shy, go for another trip to the buffet.
I had on a certain ballcap you commented on. Tell me what my hat was and what plants I bought if you are interested.
What plants you bought? Too much trouble.
On to w4w. Meow…
You: Made out with my girlfriend at the club last night and then called her continuously today while she was on the phone crying to me.
Me: Furious. If you see her again, you can guarantee I’ll be the girl standing next to her. Keep on walking.
A trip to Patient First has never been so poetic:
you: brunette, jokester, took my blood
me: sounded like a man, had a good vein, took those needles like a champ (but just for you)
i had no idea i would be falling in love at patient first today. when you almost dropped the tray of needles, i knew we were going to hit it off. you said you knew someone with my last name. you were disappointed i didn’t have a problem with needles and said you like to play jokes on the patients who do. i would have loved to joke around with you all day. in fact, you actually told me you had all day and didn’t mind staying. stick me with your needle again, rachel. i love you.
ps. i wrote a compliment about you in the little box. hope you enjoy it!
“… They may like men, but that doesn’t mean they’re different”October 12, 2016
- ‘The Aliens’ is a play about nothing and everything in between, April 23, 2015
- Firehouse Theatre’s ‘Wait Until Dark’ hopes to leave you on the edge of your seat, September 26, 2014
- Discriminatory NoVA Spa Faces Slavery Investigation, July 10, 2014
- Prev A Drama-filled Dating Craig, Plus a "Chasing Craig" E-mail
- Next J-Cade Off This Week, "Dating Craig" Gets Guest Treatment
- Back to top
- UPDATED: Official White House website scrubbed of LGBTQ content
- Suffolk Police Department Appoints Two LGBTQ Community Liaison Officers
- Gallup poll: Record number of Americans identify as LGBTQ
- BREAKING: Bill to allow a “person” to deny services for same-sex weddings passes Virginia House subcommittee
- BREAKING: Bill to add LGBTQ protections to Virginia’s Human Rights Act killed in House subcommittee