Best of Missed Connections :: Week of 5/17
If you don’t check Craigslist’s missed connections, we’ve done the work for you to roundup some of the week’s highlights. If you’ve ever met a missed connection, we’d like to hear about it. E-mail us at email@example.com.
Any m4m David Bowie fans?
I was wearing a David Bowie shirt. You were thinking, “Hot damn, that guy in the David Bowie shirt is smokin’”. Ah yeeah.
We were both in the sauna this evening, about 9-ish. You – shaved head, nipples pierced, wearing blue swim trunks. Me – next to you, tattoos – black hat.
Why were you wearing a hat up in the sauna? It’s burning up. We’re thinking we need to kick it up a notch at the gym – we’re too much of a hot sweaty mess on the treadmill jammin’ to Britney on the iPod to take in what’s going on. Hey, don’t judge, we’re just in the zone.
Somebody decode the following. We’re intrigued and love tea.
Hey there Tim…that gallon of tea was SWEET, not unsweet. If you see this, please respond back to me. Thanks.
Maybe romance can start with a declined credit card. Suze Orman may say otherwise, but anyway w4w…
hey, you checked my friend and i out today at ellwood thompson’s on Cary st. , you complimented my hair color and my friend’s card was declined. you were super cute and had short brown hair and a peace shirt. send me an email if you see this :)
You were shopping today – really tall guy with a broad build – hot as hell. You were wearing kakhi cargo shorts and red Tshirt and dirty blonde hair. You were on the cell phone the entire time and your credit card did not work at the register. I know this is a long shot but you were so handsome and made me stare at you the entire time you were there. I will leave everyting and follow you wherever you want to take me…that’s how much you swept me off my feet. I hope you or someone you know sees this and replies. I have been thinking about you the whole day.
Wait a minute. He was on the phone the whole time he was on the register? Nice. And what about when that card doesn’t work and you’re paying for dinner? You better make him wash those dishes!
Spa World, a Northern VA hot Korean spa, has come under fire for the second time in two years. In March 2013, the indoor spa located in Centreville, VA allegedly kicked out a trans-women from the female side of the facility. Now, the same business is being investigated for slave-like conditions of their employees. Details [...]July 10, 2014
- Eating Out: An Inconvenient Booth, November 6, 2013
- OpEd: To All the Other Like-minded RVA Hopeless Romantics, You’re Not Alone, September 20, 2013
- Eating Out: Peter Chang China Cafe, March 20, 2013
- Prev Dating Craig Pushes Dating Aside for American Idol, Hollywood Week on "Chasing Craig"
- Next Fondue for Fan Free on Saturday
- Back to top
- VCU Theatre grad working backstage on ‘Hamilton’ shares inside look at Tony-award winning production
- Tech firm to open new office with 700+ jobs in RVA instead of NC because of HB2
- RVA’s LGBTQ Halloween 2016 Party list
- ‘Boys for Pele’ set for 20th anniversary re-release, soothe your breakups all over again come mid-November
- Bootleg Shakespeare returns with ‘Julius Caesar’ unlike you’ve ever seen it before