Best of Missed Connections :: Week of 5/10
If you don’t check Craigslist’s missed connections, we’ve done the work for you to roundup some of the week’s highlights. If you’ve ever met a missed connection , we’d like to hear about it. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are the hot guys that were running down monument today at 6:45?
Work it fellas. Did you all ever hear back?
A reader directly e-mailed us her missed connection instead of posting to Craigslist. We thought it was supercute that she would send it to GayRVA! If it’s you, e-mail us and we’ll get her the info.
She was cycling down Cary Street with two male riders last week, May 5th or 6th, I can’t remember exactly which day. They had stopped at the light at 10th street and I was walking across the street to go to work. I walked into the SunTrust building (across from the James Center) and as I went through the revolving doors I looked back and caught her looking in my direction. She was very cute, from what I could tell. Of course she got a better look at me than I did of her, but I would like to see if we could go biking some time.
People are hungry this week. This w4w Chicken Fiesta posting in Midlothian makes us want an enchilada real bad.
You’re hot. I don’t mind that you always misspell my name on my order.
That is all.
Tex-Mex spots were hotspots for missed connections-a-plenty. A m4m at BoDillaz by VCU…
Blonde hair, blue eyes guy – sometimes works and/or dances around in the red jalapeno suit. Always walks around with a SEXY HOT little asian girl.
Moving over to Glenside and Broad…
You waited on a table of four (two older couples) at a restaurant on West Broad Street near Glenside Drive tonight between about 8:00 and 9:00. Your initials are A.C. I paid the bill and left you a good tip because you are an efficient and friendly waiter with a good sense of humor. You are also a very attractive young man. Let me know if you see this post.
That could have been at the T.G.I. Friday’s, Waffle House, Olive Garden, or Famous Dave’s…is the Shoney’s even there any more? A.C., where are you?
Apparently, some very delicious sandwiches are being made at the Subway by delicious men…
Your name is Ali and you are ridiculously good-looking. Thanks for making my subs whenever I come in :)
A DJ at Sahara on Grace Street rounds out this week’s roundup. “T3lL M3 WuT i WuZ W3ArIn”
See, at first you were like “dude what the f—,” when I put on Since You’ve Been Gone, by Kelly Clarkson…. then I called you out on it, and you were going at it – you knew every word. Also, you pointed to your black friend and then to yourself during Hot N Cold when she says “it’s black and it’s white.” I like yo’ style. Holla.
“… They may like men, but that doesn’t mean they’re different”October 12, 2016
- Discriminatory NoVA Spa Faces Slavery Investigation, July 10, 2014
- Celebrate Equality After Parties!, February 14, 2014
- HRC: Richmond Well Below National Average for Support of LGBT Community, November 19, 2013
- Prev J-Cade Off This Week, "Dating Craig" Gets Guest Treatment
- Next Dating Craig Pushes Dating Aside for American Idol, Hollywood Week on "Chasing Craig"
- Back to top
- Republicans may not want Trump as the face of the GOP – but they want his positions
- POCollective hosts ‘Creepin it Real’ at Witch Mountain as part of reboot efforts
- HRC drops new video about Trump’s hopes for Supreme Court Justices
- Bianca Del Rio talks post-Drag Race success and the secret to comedy ahead of 10/21 National show
- Openly gay legislators rally to remove defunct same-sex marriage bans from Virginia law and constitution