A Pride Month Playlist
Call Me Maybe!
Get ready to ‘pedal to the metal’ with the June playlist!
A study in the Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports found that when the tempo of music was increased by only 10 percent (without participants knowing), cyclists went farther and pedaled with more power. Combining music and fitness is powerful, the faster the tempo, the more you move! Wouldn’t you agree?
In honor of National LGBT Pride Month, hit the gym harder and get your body ripped even more by downloading the following songs from my current playlist. This month’s playlist is guaranteed to get the juices flowing inside and out! Got a song to share? Please share the artist and song title by commenting on this post.
And if you’re headed to OBX Pride this weekend, your’s truly will be there all weekend. Be sure to stop and say hello! Happy Pride Month y’all!
- Alexandra Stan – Lemonade
- Calvin Harris – Let’s Go (ft. Neo)
- Carly Rae Jepson – Call Me Maybe (James Herren Remix)
- Carly Rae Jepson – Call Me Maybe (Reidiculous Remix)
- Carter – We Like Our Music Loud (ft. Alysha Calder)
- Coldplay – Princess of China (ft. Rihanna)
- Ellie Goulding – High For This
- Flo Rida – Whistle
- Fun. – Some Nights
- Fun. – We Are Young (ft. Janelle Monae Betatraxx Remix)
- Jennifer Lopez (ft. Flo Rida) – Goin’ In
- Kylie Minogue – Timebomb
- Lawson – When She Was Mine
- Little Boots – Headphones
- Medina – Forever
- Milla – Electric Sky
- Natalie Gauci – Everybody Loves Me
- NERVO – You’re Gonna Love Again
- Nicki Minaj – Pound The Alarm
- Outasight – Stays The Same
- Queen of Hearts – Neon
- Rihanna – Where Have You Been
- Shy’m – Et Alors
- The Noisettes – Winner
- Zedd – Spectrum
Jason Yu is Partner and Director of Marketing for The Hardwicke Group in Richmond, VA. His company specializes in new media, PR and influence with an emphasis on digital marketing strategy and reputation management. Jason enjoys keeping active by biking, running and working out on a daily basis. Jason has ran in over twenty running races including the Marine Corps Marathon, Tough Mudder, Richmond Marathon, and Xterra races. Interesting facts about Jason is that he is a music fanatic, in search fro the best macaroni and cheese, and aspiring “mixologist.”
Oh man, great news, Blondie still rules and they’ve got the video to prove it. Check out the visuals for the new track, “Fun,” below: It’s been three years since Blondie dropped “Ghosts of Download” as a double disc with re-recordings of class tracks, and the new record, Pollinator, is set to drop on BMG this May [...]February 15, 2017
- Babe’s of Carytown to host Celebrity Drag event to benefit VA Pride, September 13, 2016
- Virginia Pride and Richmond Business Alliance to host fundraiser at C’est Le Vin 9/15, September 6, 2016
- Kickoff Pride month with OutRVA and VA Pride at Quirk Hotel 9/1, August 22, 2016
- Brian Burns returns with new book detailing RVA’s history of income inequality, homosexuality and Maymont owner’s use of convict labor
- Proud lesbian, cult survivor and nurse – Chelsea Savage looks to capture Virginia House seat
- Alabama one step closer to matching Virginia with anti-LGBTQ adoption legislation
- GAYCATION returns with ‘United We Stand’ special focusing on LGBTQ life in Trump’s America
- Virginia trans teen is youngest of Time Magazine’s ‘Most Influential People’ for 2017