Tuesday, March 27, 2012
7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Renaissance Conference Center
107 W. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Richmond’s biggest drag show fundraiser is back! Fun For a Cause returns for its 4th year for the biggest and largest event yet. This year’s event will benefit several local LGBT non-profits including Fan Free Clinic, the Gay Community Center of Richmond, and ROSMY.
The bars shut down and your favorite entertainers hit the stage at this amazing community event. Advance tickets are $10. They will be $15 at the door.
- A look at the Rodney King riots 25 years later in ‘Twilight: Los Angeles, 1992′ at TheatreLAB this weekend
- Missing Charlottesville transgender woman’s case changed to homicide
- Federal judge rules in favor of discriminated gay man but not how you might think
- Diversity Richmond to host first Drag Bingo and afterparty event this Friday
- HEAL LLC creates a ‘soft spot to land’ for LGBTQ women of color with ‘The Healing Journey’