Tuesday, March 27, 2012
7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Renaissance Conference Center
107 W. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Richmond’s biggest drag show fundraiser is back! Fun For a Cause returns for its 4th year for the biggest and largest event yet. This year’s event will benefit several local LGBT non-profits including Fan Free Clinic, the Gay Community Center of Richmond, and ROSMY.
The bars shut down and your favorite entertainers hit the stage at this amazing community event. Advance tickets are $10. They will be $15 at the door.
- National LGBTQ campaign group backs transgender candidate in race against author of Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- Diversity Richmond addresses Chesterfield Police community meeting
- Plunge into the depths of high school female relationships in TheatreLAB’s production of ‘Dry Land’
- Brian Burns returns with new book detailing RVA’s history of income inequality, homosexuality and Maymont owner’s use of convict labor
- Proud lesbian, cult survivor and nurse – Chelsea Savage looks to capture Virginia House seat