Tuesday, March 27, 2012
7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Renaissance Conference Center
107 W. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Richmond’s biggest drag show fundraiser is back! Fun For a Cause returns for its 4th year for the biggest and largest event yet. This year’s event will benefit several local LGBT non-profits including Fan Free Clinic, the Gay Community Center of Richmond, and ROSMY.
The bars shut down and your favorite entertainers hit the stage at this amazing community event. Advance tickets are $10. They will be $15 at the door.
- State Department’s apology for decades of anti-LGBTQ discrimination removed from official website
- House Subcommittee kills anti-transgender bills and bill to protect Virginia’s LGBTQs, passes “religious freedom” bill
- Legendary activist Angela Davis comes to the VMFA for sold out Africana Film Festival appearance
- ‘Wishing Well’ at CAT: All’s not particularly well that ends in a Well
- UPDATED: Official White House website scrubbed of LGBTQ content