Romney V Obama: High School Crush Edition
We all have a pretty solid idea on which candidate will be a friend to LGBT folks for the next 4 years. But I
stumbled across a great picture of Mitt Romney at 17 that made me sigh, and I got to thinking–what would 17-
year-old me think of these two if we all went to the same highschool together?
Jesus Christ, look at him. Its like Zach Morris dyed his hair black and spent his summers at bible camp. In truth,
every day was bible camp for young Mitt. Romney entered a private prep school in 8th grade. He was on the
track team. Mormon’s are big on bikes; I’d bet Mitt had killer calves.
Romney was a bit of a prankster, but he doesn’t seem like the kind of guy to orchestrate a bad deed. I imagine
Mitt crouched behind the bigger guy laughing and egging him on while they, I donno, shave someones head.
But something tells me if you were his man, it would be a sweet high school romance and he would treat you
right. He’s got those dark eyes and that stellar hair part. I bet he would give you his lettermen jacket and he’d
wear your class ring on a gold chain around his neck.
I just can’t get past those bangs. I bet you could tug on ‘em playfully and that million dollar smile of his would be
enough to remove even the tightest of magic underware.
Barry-O-Barry-oh. My personal love affair with young Barack is no secret amongst friends. Luckily the man’s
younger years were well documented, and now I have myself a great group of photos to imagine myself into.
Barack also attended a private high school, though he admittedly ran with the stoner crowd. They called
themselves The Choom Gang – Choom was slang for smoking weed. Barack wrote about this in his book to some
detail, saying he and his friends would drive around in the “choom-wagon” practicing inhaling tequniques and
playing pot-smoking games.
In one biographers account, Barack was know for intercepting joints when they were passed around rotation.
Thats kind of a dick move, but with that smile I’d be he got away with a lot.
Barry played basketball, and spent time on the beaches of Hawaii. Is there really more you could ask for in a high
I could see us sneaking behind the gym for a quick makeout session between classes, and I know
he’d light my cigarettes for me. Moral of the story? He could organize my community any day.
The largest paper in the city, the Richmond Times-Dispatch, honored one stand out citizen from RVA for the second year in a row today, and while mayor elect Levar Stoney took the big prize, Diversity Richmond’s President Bill Harrison was among those nominated. “I’m quite humbled I am one of the most blessed people I [...]December 8, 2016
- Split comedy EP recording is last stop before local comic undergoes bottom surgery, December 7, 2016
- Orlando City Soccer Club dedicates stadium seating section to Pulse nightclub victims,
- ‘After Orlando’ unites theatre companies around the country (and here in RVA) to honor lives lost in the nation’s largest mass shooting,
- Prev LA Votes on Condom & Permit Requirements in Porn
- Next Election 2012: National Highlights
- Back to top
- Diversity Richmond President honored along with mayor elect Stoney at TD event
- Split comedy EP recording is last stop before local comic undergoes bottom surgery
- Orlando City Soccer Club dedicates stadium seating section to Pulse nightclub victims
- ‘After Orlando’ unites theatre companies around the country (and here in RVA) to honor lives lost in the nation’s largest mass shooting
- FKA Twigs hosted a free dance class in Baltimore and made a documentary of it