Weekend Events – 2/1
Lots of stuff going on this weekend! As always, if you want to get your event on our listing, please email events to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dont forget to check out listing of Dance parties for those hoping to bust-a-move…
Otherwise… have fun folks!
Norberto Gomez, Jr.
Installation will be up-and-mobile for two-months
Come out to NBCC’s next Meetup event this Saturday, February 2 at the Virginia Museum of Fine Art (200 N. Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23220). Admission to our event is FREE! Garage parking is $5.00 per day, however free parking is an option in the nearby, neighborhood streets. Please meet us at the Best Café at 1:00PM for coffee or tea and a brief meet and greet before we begin our tour of the art galleries.
— Visit our Out & About LGBT Christians Meetup group site atwww.Meetup.com/
One Pastie to bring them all and in the spotlight bind them.”
The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glitter and rhinestones! Lord of the Pasties sold out the Red Palace in DC and now we’re bringing the adventure to the southern lands of Middle Earth—Richmond!
In celebration of the long-awaited film release of “The Hobbit,” the beings of Middle Earth invite you to a celebration to rival all the feasts of Hobbits, Dwarves, Elves, and Men. There will be burlesque, bellydance, and sideshow featuring some of your favorite characters from Tolkien’s literary masterpieces “The Hobbit” and “The Lord of the Rings.”
Hardywood Gingerbread Stout
Hardywood Bourbon GBS
Hardywood Bourbon Cru ’12
Hardywood Sidamo Coffee Stout
Hardywood Heavy Roller Oatmeal Pale Ale
Williamsburg Alewerks Bourbon Barrel Porter ’12
Williamsburg Alewerks Cafe Royale
Firestone Wookey Jack
Green Flash Palate Wrecker
Babe’s of Carytown Superbowl Party – @ 5 PM
Superbowl Party followed by our First Sunday Drag Show on Sunday, $1 Dogs, $1 Taco’s, and LOTS OF “SPECIALS” ;) – No Cover
The largest paper in the city, the Richmond Times-Dispatch, honored one stand out citizen from RVA for the second year in a row today, and while mayor elect Levar Stoney took the big prize, Diversity Richmond’s President Bill Harrison was among those nominated. “I’m quite humbled I am one of the most blessed people I [...]December 8, 2016
- Split comedy EP recording is last stop before local comic undergoes bottom surgery, December 7, 2016
- Orlando City Soccer Club dedicates stadium seating section to Pulse nightclub victims,
- ‘After Orlando’ unites theatre companies around the country (and here in RVA) to honor lives lost in the nation’s largest mass shooting,
- Diversity Richmond President honored along with mayor elect Stoney at TD event
- Split comedy EP recording is last stop before local comic undergoes bottom surgery
- Orlando City Soccer Club dedicates stadium seating section to Pulse nightclub victims
- ‘After Orlando’ unites theatre companies around the country (and here in RVA) to honor lives lost in the nation’s largest mass shooting
- FKA Twigs hosted a free dance class in Baltimore and made a documentary of it