Virginia Pride 2015 in photos
Rain couldn’t keep thousands of Virginia’s LGBTQs and allies (about 17K according to organizers) away from Brown’s Island this weekend as Virginia Pridefest 2015 played host to some amazing vendors and entertainment all day long.
It was a chance for friends old and new to unite after a historic year of successes for equality in the Commonwealth and around the country.
Take a look at the photos below via GayRVA/RVAMag intern Heaton Johnson, and we’ll see you next year, VA pride!
Can’t wait to try the official VA Pridefest beer? Check out the RVA locations carrying ‘Saison of Love’
Check out the places you can grab a pint of this year’s VA Pridefest official beer “Saison of Love”September 11, 2015
- Prev I am sick and tired of people using their religious beliefs as a way to justify hate and prejudice
- Next OpEd: Make Kim Davis volunteer with LGBTQ groups
- Back to top
- James Franco is staring in a movie about Virginia’s darkest gay porn secret
- After Virginia Blood Services donation controversy, RVA transman donates blood with Red Cross
- CAT Theatre announces open auditions for ‘Wishing Well’ by Jon Klein
- Huguenot Community Player’s “Sylvia” shows how man’s love for his dog can be taken the wrong way
- Diversity Richmond to offer $30,000 in grant funding to nonprofits and individuals