Virginia Pride 2015 in photos
Rain couldn’t keep thousands of Virginia’s LGBTQs and allies (about 17K according to organizers) away from Brown’s Island this weekend as Virginia Pridefest 2015 played host to some amazing vendors and entertainment all day long.
It was a chance for friends old and new to unite after a historic year of successes for equality in the Commonwealth and around the country.
Take a look at the photos below via GayRVA/RVAMag intern Heaton Johnson, and we’ll see you next year, VA pride!
Can’t wait to try the official VA Pridefest beer? Check out the RVA locations carrying ‘Saison of Love’
Check out the places you can grab a pint of this year’s VA Pridefest official beer “Saison of Love”September 11, 2015
- Prev I am sick and tired of people using their religious beliefs as a way to justify hate and prejudice
- Next OpEd: Make Kim Davis volunteer with LGBTQ groups
- Back to top
- Lambda Legal urges Pennsylvania District Court to suspend Pittsburgh school’s restroom policy
- World AIDS Day event gives Richmonders a chance to remember and share
- Diversity Richmond distributes $30K in grant funding to local LGBTQ groups
- Man fired for having HIV files lawsuit agianst Texas nursing home
- World AIDS Day aims to shine light on often ignored RVA crisis