With Halloween this weekend, you may be scrambling for a few last minute ideas. We’ve got ten in mind.
10. Bert We’ve questioned him for years.
9. Ernie Also in question. By association.
8. Lady Gaga She’s an icon. More than one woman, drag queen and straight frat boy is sure to play the part this Halloween. Especially with the officially licensed goods available at Walmart.
7. Larry Craig Looking for a quick costume? No worries about being caught in an airport bathroom when you’re wearing this paper bag over your head.
6. Glambert A little black leather, some eye shadow and an emo haircut with long bangs. Viola!
5. Kurt from Glee Wear a bright t-shirt over a patterned shirt. Or put on that bow-tie, capris, and white dinner jacket. You’re set.
4. Single Ladies Be ready to put a ring on it by finding a pair of black stilettos at Diversity Thrift and a leotard from Ellman’s in Carytown. It doesn’t matter if you look like Beyonce.
3. Magnolia Jackson Pickett Burnside Pull off the look of the red-headed hostess of Richmond Varietease and the “Queen of Drag Burlesque” with a southern blossom in your hair and a double bourbon on the rocks in your hand.
2. That Guy From Jet Blue Dress as a flight attendant, strap on an inflatable slide, and act disgruntled.
1. Tinky Winky Although Jerry Falwell isn’t around to critique the red handbag and triangular antenna, this Teletubbie still makes the top of our list. Just so darn cute.
Famous songstress Bette Midler is known for about a million reasons but considering today’s date, there’s only one that matters: her role in the 90′s classic Hocus Pocus. Relive the magic of the Sanderson sisters and Max and Dani Dennison (Omri Katz and Thora Birch) in the trailer below: Over the weekend, Ms. Midler dawned the [...]