Preview: Animal at Babes Tonight
Tonight at Babe’s in Carytown, an exciting new entry into the queer Richmond party scene hopes to get people dancing, and in the future, dancing for a cause.
In honor of No Shave November, ANIMAL will be throwing A LOVELY LEG HAIR AND MUSTACHE BASH! Get you follicles ready for a dance party like no other. Grow in that sexy Alex Trebek look, or break out those booty shorts one last time to highlight your hair flare!
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR…
- Top Stache Realness (best “natural” mustache)
- Best Stache-Drag (best “ARTificially enhanced” mustache)
- Most Luxurious Leg Hair (most bountiful Sasquatchian gams, no leg-weaves please!)
WINNERS WILL BE DECIDED BY APPLAUSE AT MIDNIGHT!
ALL GENDERS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE!
♥ Featuring the talents and charms of Richmond’s own mustachioed boylesque artist ChrisChaos (http://www.facebook.com/
♥ Photography provided by the lovely Lauren Lyon (http://
9PM – 2AM
♥ $1 Tacos for your consumption
♥ Cheap drinks for your habit
♥ Photo booth for the parts you don’t remember
“Follow your dreams, don’t ever get scared, and know that everything takes time.”May 23, 2017
- Prev SOTD: D’Angelo – Untitled (How Does It Feel)
- Next Theatre Review: “Whoop Dee Doo!” at Richmond Triangle Players
- Back to top
- Designer to the stars, Lynchburg resident and trans woman, India Laposh will amaze you
- Notre Dame walkouts, rainbow-topped grad caps, spur protest from Evangelical leader Franklin Graham
- GOP Gubernatorial frontrunner endorsed by radical VA Beach Christian leader and failed Lt. Gov candidate
- RVA salons cut gender out of pricing
- RTP Audition Notice: ‘The View UpStairs’ on stage August-September