Preview: Animal at Babes Tonight
Tonight at Babe’s in Carytown, an exciting new entry into the queer Richmond party scene hopes to get people dancing, and in the future, dancing for a cause.
In honor of No Shave November, ANIMAL will be throwing A LOVELY LEG HAIR AND MUSTACHE BASH! Get you follicles ready for a dance party like no other. Grow in that sexy Alex Trebek look, or break out those booty shorts one last time to highlight your hair flare!
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR…
- Top Stache Realness (best “natural” mustache)
- Best Stache-Drag (best “ARTificially enhanced” mustache)
- Most Luxurious Leg Hair (most bountiful Sasquatchian gams, no leg-weaves please!)
WINNERS WILL BE DECIDED BY APPLAUSE AT MIDNIGHT!
ALL GENDERS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE!
♥ Featuring the talents and charms of Richmond’s own mustachioed boylesque artist ChrisChaos (http://www.facebook.com/
♥ Photography provided by the lovely Lauren Lyon (http://
9PM – 2AM
♥ $1 Tacos for your consumption
♥ Cheap drinks for your habit
♥ Photo booth for the parts you don’t remember
By all means go see this show…December 10, 2016
- Prev SOTD: D’Angelo – Untitled (How Does It Feel)
- Next Theatre Review: “Whoop Dee Doo!” at Richmond Triangle Players
- Back to top
- ‘ELF’ at Altria offers a fruit cake’s worth of Holiday cheer
- Diversity Richmond President honored along with mayor elect Stoney at TD event
- Split comedy EP recording is last stop before local comic undergoes bottom surgery
- Orlando City Soccer Club dedicates stadium seating section to Pulse nightclub victims
- ‘After Orlando’ unites theatre companies around the country (and here in RVA) to honor lives lost in the nation’s largest mass shooting