Preview: Animal at Babes Tonight
Tonight at Babe’s in Carytown, an exciting new entry into the queer Richmond party scene hopes to get people dancing, and in the future, dancing for a cause.
In honor of No Shave November, ANIMAL will be throwing A LOVELY LEG HAIR AND MUSTACHE BASH! Get you follicles ready for a dance party like no other. Grow in that sexy Alex Trebek look, or break out those booty shorts one last time to highlight your hair flare!
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR…
- Top Stache Realness (best “natural” mustache)
- Best Stache-Drag (best “ARTificially enhanced” mustache)
- Most Luxurious Leg Hair (most bountiful Sasquatchian gams, no leg-weaves please!)
WINNERS WILL BE DECIDED BY APPLAUSE AT MIDNIGHT!
ALL GENDERS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE!
♥ Featuring the talents and charms of Richmond’s own mustachioed boylesque artist ChrisChaos (http://www.facebook.com/
♥ Photography provided by the lovely Lauren Lyon (http://
9PM – 2AM
♥ $1 Tacos for your consumption
♥ Cheap drinks for your habit
♥ Photo booth for the parts you don’t remember
Update: We’ve gotten some questions about this claim and thought we’d clarify. Searching “LGBTQ” on whitehouse.gov yields the message as seen in the top image. The fact checking site Snopes has said the clearing of the website was announced earlier this week and it was made clear the information and sites from Obama’s administration would be [...]January 20, 2017
- Prev SOTD: D’Angelo – Untitled (How Does It Feel)
- Next Theatre Review: “Whoop Dee Doo!” at Richmond Triangle Players
- Back to top
- UPDATED: Official White House website scrubbed of LGBTQ content
- Suffolk Police Department Appoints Two LGBTQ Community Liaison Officers
- Gallup poll: Record number of Americans identify as LGBTQ
- BREAKING: Bill to allow a “person” to deny services for same-sex weddings passes Virginia House subcommittee
- BREAKING: Bill to add LGBTQ protections to Virginia’s Human Rights Act killed in House subcommittee