Preview: Animal at Babes Tonight
Tonight at Babe’s in Carytown, an exciting new entry into the queer Richmond party scene hopes to get people dancing, and in the future, dancing for a cause.
In honor of No Shave November, ANIMAL will be throwing A LOVELY LEG HAIR AND MUSTACHE BASH! Get you follicles ready for a dance party like no other. Grow in that sexy Alex Trebek look, or break out those booty shorts one last time to highlight your hair flare!
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR…
- Top Stache Realness (best “natural” mustache)
- Best Stache-Drag (best “ARTificially enhanced” mustache)
- Most Luxurious Leg Hair (most bountiful Sasquatchian gams, no leg-weaves please!)
WINNERS WILL BE DECIDED BY APPLAUSE AT MIDNIGHT!
ALL GENDERS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE!
♥ Featuring the talents and charms of Richmond’s own mustachioed boylesque artist ChrisChaos (http://www.facebook.com/
♥ Photography provided by the lovely Lauren Lyon (http://
9PM – 2AM
♥ $1 Tacos for your consumption
♥ Cheap drinks for your habit
♥ Photo booth for the parts you don’t remember
“This is a weird thing to say but I always hoped that the Virginia Tech one would be the worst one ever…as bad as that was, I hoped that nothing would ever eclipse it but, such as life we got work to do so.”September 27, 2016
- Prev SOTD: D’Angelo – Untitled (How Does It Feel)
- Next Theatre Review: “Whoop Dee Doo!” at Richmond Triangle Players
- Back to top
- Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine makes unannounced stop at Orlando Pulse memorial
- Firehouse Theatre’s ‘UBU 84′ challenges audiences, enlarges brains
- Virginia Pridefest 2016 broke records, offered perfect chance to celebrate being LGBTQ in RVA
- Gov. McAuliffe drops video promoting Commonwealths LGBT Tourism Campaign #LoveVA
- Theatre VCU’s ‘A Trip to Bountiful’ is a bounty of delights