Photos: Viva Glam Ball Wrap-up!
On Saturday night, we turned our team of three makeover winners into “Team Hotness” and celebrated with a VIP reception before the Viva Glam Ball at Godfrey’s. We’re still tallying the money raised for Fan Free Clinic and will post on Facebook once complete, but it was a great night!
GayRVA partnered with Spa310, M.A.C. Cosmetics at Macy’s Regency Square, and Plato’s Closet Richmond to makeover Justin, Jess, and Erika. I assisted in helping bring out their inner divas as their looks were revamped in time for the Viva Glam Ball. If you haven’t read their stories yet, click here.
After everyone getting their “hair did,” we headed off to the M.A.C. counter at Macy’s Regency Square. Since this makeover was a part of the Viva Glam Ball, it was appropriate that M.A.C. was our skincare and makeup brand of choice. Jess and Justin went for a very natural look primarily focusing on skincare though I did convince Justin to rock some awesome “guy-liner.”
Erika went for a glam look of pinks and golds with a pop of lavender – that M.A.C. Cranberry eyeshadow made her hazel eyes pop! The fun music rocking at the M.A.C. counter resulted in impromptu dance party in between each of our makeover recipients getting Viva Glammed up.
“Come kick it with us!”July 14, 2016
- Fan Free Clinic rebrands to “Health Brigade”, June 24, 2016
- Fan Free Clinic to unveil big changes at event tonight, June 23, 2016
- RVA Pop-Up Pride to launch LGBTQ Summer Picnic Series 6/18, June 7, 2016
- Republicans may not want Trump as the face of the GOP – but they want his positions
- POCollective hosts ‘Creepin it Real’ at Witch Mountain as part of reboot efforts
- HRC drops new video about Trump’s hopes for Supreme Court Justices
- Bianca Del Rio talks post-Drag Race success and the secret to comedy ahead of 10/21 National show
- Openly gay legislators rally to remove defunct same-sex marriage bans from Virginia law and constitution