Photos: Halloween Highlights
Partygoers were creepy and kookie, mysterious and spooky this year at Godfrey’s and Nations. Saturday night brought a second annual True Blood party to Godfrey’s and a Bloodfest to Nations.
Check out the creatures of the night below.
You've probably seen Eric "Pop My Flash" Russell around town. The Richmond-based photographer has captured everyone from celebrity drag queens and puppets to international bodybuilders. When not behind the lens, Eric can be found in front of it with his two web series that he hosts and produces Out and About and Under The Wig for GayRVA.com.
Just before Halloween, Jackson Ward cocktail bar and restaurant The Rogue Gentlemen will pull out all the spooky and ghoulish stops in support of Diversity Richmond. They will host “The Devil’s Cut” benefit featuring their signature cocktails, beer from Ardent Craft Ales, apple bobbing, cobwebs, a costume contest, tunes via their own Vinny D’Ambrosio, gremlins, tarot [...]October 18, 2016
- Two events this weekend aim to highlight RVA’s LGBTQ Latinx communities, July 14, 2016
- Fuego returns to Godfrey’s this Saturday, December 16, 2015
- Fuego! returns to Godfreys Saturday night 10/24, October 23, 2015
- Prev Queer Eye From a Straight Guy: The Male Strip Club
- Next Fourth Fridays Goes To The Fish Bowl
- Back to top
- Republicans may not want Trump as the face of the GOP – but they want his positions
- POCollective hosts ‘Creepin it Real’ at Witch Mountain as part of reboot efforts
- HRC drops new video about Trump’s hopes for Supreme Court Justices
- Bianca Del Rio talks post-Drag Race success and the secret to comedy ahead of 10/21 National show
- Openly gay legislators rally to remove defunct same-sex marriage bans from Virginia law and constitution