One of the world’s best DJs/producers, Calvin Harris, is set to release his first album since 2012 and it’s sure it be full of genre-defining club bangers.
The first single, Summer, came out in April of this year and has already blown up radio playlists and dance halls:
The second single, Blame, released last month, is just as hot and is just as hard to miss on dance floors nation wide.
Expect the full album release – Motion – , featuring guests vocals from John Newman, Ellie Goulding, HAIM, Gwen Stefani, Big Sean, Tinashe, R3hab, and more, November 4.
Motion Track List:
2. Under Control (w/ Alesso Feat. Hurts)
3. Blame (feat. John Newman)
4. Love Now (feat. All About She)
5. Slow Acid
6. Outside (feat. Ellie Goulding)
7. It Was You (w/ Firebeatz)
9. Overdrive (w/ Ummet Ozcan)
10. Ecstacy (feat. Hurts)
11. Pray To God (feat. Haim)
12. Open Wide (feat. Big Sean)
13. Together (feat. Gwen Stefani)
14. Burnin (w/ R3hab)
15. Dollar Signs (feat. Tinashe)