April Family & Friends Fourth Friday at Nacho Mama’s Bar and Grill 4/22
Come celebrate this month’s Fourth Friday at one of Richmond’s Best Restaurant!!! There will be plenty of drinks flowing.
This is a Port of Call you don’t want to miss!!!
PORT OF CALL:
on the Boulevard
Come celebrate Fourth Friday starting 630pm!!
Jazz band will be playing from 6p to 10p
Nacho Mama’s will have three bars open
$5 House Margaritas and well drinks all night, $12 buckets of domestic beers and Tecates, $1 Jello Shooters
$6 for (3)crispy beef tacos or Carnitas Cabanas Tacos.
The Hotel has a double decker Parking Deck pass the front canopy Entrance.
Please make every attempt to RSVP by the end of day on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 to ensure good service and proper stocking and staffing.
About Nacho Mamas Bar and Grill Restaurant:
Nacho Mama’s in Carytown was established in September of 1996. Since it’s premier Nacho Mama’s has become an award-winning restaurant throughout the years receiving several honors such as “Best Carytown Restaurant”, “Best Margarita”, and “Best Outdoor Dining as well as many others. Our cuisine is very eclectic and represents many Latin cultures including Mexican, Southwestern, Caribbean, and Cuban flavors. These festive dishes, paired with over 20 margarita varieties have made nacho Mama’s a favorite spot for locals and tourists alike. Nacho Mama’s is also strongly involved in the community, contributing annually to charitable events such as the Deguster, MCV Hospitality House, and ROSMY and supports local schools in the area. Nacho Mama’s prepares fresh food daily and has become known for its famous homemade salsa. Lively Latin music is piped through three interior dining rooms as well as the festive outdoor patio. Mama’s provides just the right recipe for a fun and funky dining experience.
DON’T FORGET TO RSVP
For those of you not familiar with this monthly recurring event, it is designed as an opportunity for members and friends of the Richmond LGBT Community to get together on the fourth Friday of the month, relax, have a few drinks, catch up with old friends,make new ones, and grab a bite to eat. Please extend this invitation to anybody you know who might be interested but is not included on this list by utilizing the ‘Invite More People’ link on this page.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions, comments, or recommendations you may have.
The pool WILL BE OPEN!June 22, 2015
- Try McCormack’s new allergen-free menu and celebrate Fourth Friday this Friday!, February 23, 2015
- January’s Fourth Friday happens 1/23 at The Brownstone, January 19, 2015
- RVA Fourth Friday’s takes over the Tobacco Company Restaurant 12/26, December 23, 2014
- Prev In theatreVCU’s ‘Urinetown (The Musical),’ the name is the funniest thing about the production
- Next Tennessee lawmakers pull transgender bathroom bill
- Back to top
- Theatre VCU’s ‘A Trip to Bountiful’ is a bounty of delights
- Hillary Campaign brings actor Blake Cooper Griffin to VA Pride
- AG Herring and VA’s marriage equality plaintiffs open Hillary Campaign office in Southside
- The Valentine’s Lesbian and Gay bus tour returns just in time to coincide with Pride
- Boys Noize drops new Snowden-themed video on 4Chan ahead of DC show