5th Wall Theatre’s Carrie: The Musical has been a crazy success so far, and if you haven’t seen it, you’re missing out. To help convince you, we took some GIFs from the new Trailer they released (see it at the bottom of the post) and matched them with some things to keep in mind.
Carrie: the Musical continues through August 8, 2015 at RVA Events Space located in Plant Zero at 1 E. 3rd Street, pick up tickets here
1. If one of your friends tries to tell you they didn’t like the movie
2. If anyone tries to stop you from coming to this show:
3. What to do if one of your friends makes fun of you for being excited about the show
4. While you wait for showtime, you can practice your telekinesis
5. How you’ll feel after seeing Carrie: The Musical
6. Maybe give your crush a ticket to go with you?
Check out the trailer for Carrie: The Musical below:
The annual Richmond Dance Festival is a three-weekend event, held between April 21 and May 6 this year, which highlights live dance performances, live musicians, and screens the work of film dance artists. Located in the historic Manchester district of Richmond, Dogtown Dance Theater invites both local and national dance artists to submit their performances [...]