5th Wall Theatre’s Carrie: The Musical has been a crazy success so far, and if you haven’t seen it, you’re missing out. To help convince you, we took some GIFs from the new Trailer they released (see it at the bottom of the post) and matched them with some things to keep in mind.
Carrie: the Musical continues through August 8, 2015 at RVA Events Space located in Plant Zero at 1 E. 3rd Street, pick up tickets here
1. If one of your friends tries to tell you they didn’t like the movie
2. If anyone tries to stop you from coming to this show:
3. What to do if one of your friends makes fun of you for being excited about the show
4. While you wait for showtime, you can practice your telekinesis
5. How you’ll feel after seeing Carrie: The Musical
6. Maybe give your crush a ticket to go with you?
Check out the trailer for Carrie: The Musical below:
When you ask someone about Bert Williams, many people are going to give you a blank look. Even plenty of theatre folks may scrunch up their nose in confusion at the question. And, why wouldn’t they? Vaudeville, and particularly minstrelsy, are relics of a bygone age that are rarely discussed as part of the performing [...]