Thursday, april 11th, GayRVA will be taking over Kingdom, and using it as it pleases. Our hostess, Michelle Livigne, will be dishing it out, and DJ Plumpy will be on the tables, and booties and bodies will be shaking. Don’t miss it.
1.Will be twerking.
2. TT TAINT will be twerking.
3. Lipstick RVA – a Hip Hop dance crew will be twerking.
4. There’s a bar and Carolyn McSorley will be at WERQ.
5. DJ PLUMP will be spinning.
6. RVA Mag will be there.
7. GayRVA will be there.
8. It’s going to be SOCAL.
9. TT TAINT MAY OR MAY NOT BE EATING BURGERS.
10. There’s a free bathroom.
11. There will be awesome lights… everywhere.
12. People will be rolling deep – not to be confused with rolling in the deep.
13. Kiersyn Cocke – a fabulous intern from Need Supply – is celebrating her birthday.
Cadence Theatre Company’s most recent show, Sight Unseen by Donald Margulies and directed by Rusty Wilson, centers around Jonathan Waxman, a successful artist from Brooklyn, who is visiting London for an exhibition of his work. While in the UK Jonathan, played by Neil Brookshire, decides to call on his former muse and girlfriend, Patricia, played by [...]