Started in 2009 as a local blog, serving as a resource to champion the LGBT
community, we continue to see double-digit percent growth year after year as
the country becomes more accepting of everyone. Virginia and the nation has
embraced the idea of equal protections for all and it is an exciting time to be part
of GayRVA as a team member and partner.
As the only established LGBT voice in Virginia working directly with national
LGBT news outlets our reach has grown exponentially. Our hyperlocal coverage
has been cited as breaking news all over the country and seen on sites like ESPN,
LGBTQ Nation, Huffington Post, and CNN.
Join us in our support and become a partner of the LGBT community!
Contact John@RVAMag.com or call 276.732.3410 for more information.
- Special Agent Galactica set to take RTP audience on a romp around Uranus this Saturday
- RVA LGBTQ Black History Month Honoree: Paris Fitzgerald Prince
- VA Rep’s ‘Violet’ offers powerful vocal talent and story telling
- CPAC rescinds invite to right wing “provocateur”/Nazi Milo Yiannopoulos for video ‘condoning pedophilia’
- RVA LGBTQ Black History Month Honoree: Chevelle Moss-Savage