Started in 2009 as a local blog, serving as a resource to champion the LGBT
community, we continue to see double-digit percent growth year after year as
the country becomes more accepting of everyone. Virginia and the nation has
embraced the idea of equal protections for all and it is an exciting time to be part
of GayRVA as a team member and partner.
As the only established LGBT voice in Virginia working directly with national
LGBT news outlets our reach has grown exponentially. Our hyperlocal coverage
has been cited as breaking news all over the country and seen on sites like ESPN,
LGBTQ Nation, Huffington Post, and CNN.
Join us in our support and become a partner of the LGBT community!
Contact John@RVAMag.com or call 276.732.3410 for more information.
- Pioneering Virginia-born LGBTQ activist and biologist Dr. Walter Sheppe has past away
- Fox & Friends mocks anti-bullying book after conservatives force schools to remove it
- Drag Queen Coco Peru on crafting a lasting character ahead of two SOLD OUT RTP shows
- Progressive ally Tom Perriello offers alternative in Virginia’s 2017 Gubernatorial primary
- VCU Police and Richmond TDOR team up for tree planting to commemorate lives lost to anti-LGBTQ violence