Started in 2009 as a local blog, serving as a resource to champion the LGBT
community, we continue to see double-digit percent growth year after year as
the country becomes more accepting of everyone. Virginia and the nation has
embraced the idea of equal protections for all and it is an exciting time to be part
of GayRVA as a team member and partner.
As the only established LGBT voice in Virginia working directly with national
LGBT news outlets our reach has grown exponentially. Our hyperlocal coverage
has been cited as breaking news all over the country and seen on sites like ESPN,
LGBTQ Nation, Huffington Post, and CNN.
Join us in our support and become a partner of the LGBT community!
Contact John@RVAMag.com or call 276.732.3410 for more information.
- YouTube stars release Lion King-inspired PSA to promote HIV-preventing drug
- GayRVA Editor interviewed on AM990′s ‘The Jack Gravely’ show about transgender issues
- Cadence Theatre’s ’4000 Miles’ highlights the healing power of compassion
- Reemergence of African American-centered theatre aims to increase local Black representation on stage
- Missouri “religious freedoms” bill fails to pass House committee